On this site and others, you have the opportunity to get some great pre-made layouts (designs) for your Divi site, either for specific pages or modules, or in some cases full site Layouts (PSST…The Divi Course includes a number of full site layouts!)
Using the incredibly useful ‘portability feature’ in Divi, this means you can import these layouts into any Divi site, and use them, ready to go, as the basis for your own site pages and sections.
How to import Divi Layouts.
- Download the Layout file (usually a zip file), and save it to your PC/Mac.
- Unzip/extract the file to your PC/Mac. Layout files are .json files.
- IMPORT the .json layout files into your Divi Library by going to Divi>Divi Library
- Select IMPORT & EXPORT
- Under Portability, Select the Import Tab
- Select the file(s) to import and click Import Divi Builder Layouts
- When the file successfully imports into the Divi Library, a green check will be displayed – you’ll then see the layout in the Library list of layouts
- You can then open the page or post (or create a new one) where you want to use the layout, and choose to use the Divi Builder
- Choose Load from Library, and select the Layout you’ve just imported to use on the page
- Once it loads, you can then edit the layout as required with your own text, change pictures etc as normal.